Welcome back StuCo!
Current members (those who were active 5th grade student council members) our next meeting will be held on January 10, 2017. Please have your ride pick you up no later than 4:15 in the front of the building.
We have a few new members that have joined us from 5th grade!
We are also accepting donations for the adopt a teacher program, please donate if possible. Thanks
We are not accepting any knew applicants at this time. Please listen for announcements so that you will be ready as this opportunity comes available.
We will continue this meeting schedule of first Tuesday of every month throughout the year.
The mission of the HIS student Council is to to build responsible leaders within our school community and promote the ethics and character needed to be a respectful and contributing member of society
- To coordinate and encourage all student activities within the scope of Huntsville Intermediate School.
- To work with the administration in all matters affecting the welfare of the student body.
- To establish reasonable standards for recognition of all organizations on campus.
- To stimulate and develop good citizenship and democracy among students.
- To encourage social development through participation in campus life.
- To encourage leadership through service.